AUGUST 1 - 18, 2021
With 8 days of free yoga starting August 11th
Choose Your Challenge! Practice everyday for the chance to win 6 months of free yoga for you and a friend.
Does 18 days sound intimidating? Practice 8 times from Aug. 1 – Aug. 8 and you’ll be entered to win 1 month of free yoga. Regardless of which challenge you choose, we’ll have free yoga classes at all studios from August 11th – August 18th, culminating with an outdoor block party + community yoga class at 6pm on August 18th to celebrate Citizen’s 8th Birthday.
Submit your intent to participate in the challenge by July 24th and receive a code for 20% off a retail item
How To Participate
- Download our challenge card here. Print it or save it on a device to keep track of your days of yoga.
- Choose your challenge! Commit to practicing all 18 days or the first 8 days during the challenge. (Don’t worry, you can always change your mind later!)
- Start taking class on August 1st! Online, in-studio, and outdoor classes classes all count. Feel free to double up one day if you miss a day. If you’re an on-demand subscriber, you can also participate for the chance to win a yoga mat and towel.
- Enjoy FREE yoga classes from August 11th – 18th to keep you motivated during the last stretch of the challenge
- Share your experience with us by tagging @citizenyoga and using the hashtag #citizenyogachallenge and #citizenyoga
- Celebrate the end of the challenge at our Block Party + Community Yoga on August 18th at 6pm to celebrate Citizen Yoga’s 8th birthday
- After you’ve completed the challenge, turn in your challenge card at any studio studio or email it to email@example.com by August 20th.
CITIZEN YOGA'S 8TH BIRTHDAY
Block Party + Community Yoga
August 18, 5-7:30pm
To celebrate the end of the challenge and Citizen Yoga’s 8th birthday on August 18th, Ann Fancy and Kacee Must will be co-teaching a free outdoor yoga class with a live DJ at 6pm outside of our Royal Oak Studio. Arrive a little early to snag some chocolates from Bon Bon Bon, coffee from Flower Bean, and maybe even a free mat from Lululemon
Donations are encouraged to support Garrett’s Space, an organization dedicated to providing support and connection for young adults facing mental health challenges.
Download the challenge card below for daily prompts + inspiration to keep you motivated each day.
Our daily prompts will also be on our Instagram stories @citizenyoga, so you can follow along. Be sure to tag us throughout the challenge as you culminate your summer with a focus on your wellness.