Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.citizenyogastudio.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
The information that is collected by completing forms on our website is the information that you provide. This information is kept until your inquiry is no longer relevant based on date or time of your inquiry, and is sent to the relevant team member to answer your inquiry. If you are already subscribed to our emails, you may also receive marketing emails that are relevant to your inquiry. Your information is kept private and is not shared with anyone outside of the Citizen Yoga administrative team.
- If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- Most browsers have an option for turning off the cookie feature, which will prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, as well as (depending on the sophistication of your browser software) allowing you to decide on acceptance of each new cookie in a variety of ways. We strongly recommend that you leave cookies active, because they enable you to take advantage the most attractive features of the Services.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use MindBody to allow you view and sign up for classes and other services online. You can read more about how MindBody uses your personal information here . We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use our site and improve our online experience. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here.
W also use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. You can opt out of targeted Facebook advertising here.
Who We Share Your Data With
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. You may also opt in or out to marketing communications by logging into your MindBody account. Please allow up to 10 business days for changes to your preferences to go into effect.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How we protect your data
You may also opt in or out to marketing communications by logging into your MindBody account. Please allow up to 10 business days for changes to your preferences to go into effect. You may also opt out of Google Analytics and Facebook Ads.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using our services, please send us a detailed message to [email protected] or via mail to Citizen Yoga, 500 S Washington Ave. Royal Oak, MI 48067. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.