CITIZEN YOGA LIABILITY RELEASE TERMS
As a student or patient participating or wishing to participate in one or more Citizen Yoga classes, workshops, health programs or therapy sessions, and to induce Citizen Yoga to permit my participation, I agree as follows:
- I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. I have been informed of and understand the risks and hazards involved. All questions about which I am participating in or wish to participate in have been explained to my full satisfaction.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and in the course of my participation regarding these programs. I represent that I am fit and have no medical condition that would prevent my participation.
- I agree to keep Citizen Yoga and its staff, therapists and independent contractors fully and currently informed of my health condition and any pain or stress that I may experience during or after my participation in the programs.
- I assume full responsibility for all risks, injuries and damages whatsoever, known or unknown, whether or not caused by the negligence of Citizen Yoga, arising from or sustained as a result of my participation in the programs, currently or in the future, including but not limited to death resulting from the same. I waive, release and discharge Citizen Yoga from all liability for such damages and covenant not to sue it claiming such damages.
- My agreements in this contract are for the benefit of Citizen Yoga and its officers, directors, members, agents, employees and independent contractors. This contract shall be binding upon me and my heirs, trustees and personal representatives.
- I have voluntarily agreed to the terms of this contract. I have read and understand its contents. I understand this is a binding contract, upon which Citizen Yoga relies in permitting my participation. As parent or legal guardian, I further waive Citizen Yoga of liability as it pertains to my child(ren), under the age of 18 years, participating in Citizen Yoga Kids Room or Kids Yoga activities.