Benefits of doing our entire 300 hr Teacher Training program as a 200 hr TT grad:
1. Become a 500 hr RYT when you graduate
2. More time practice teaching
3. Practice teaching with Kacee + Anne Zemba
Did you take your 200 hr at Citizen Yoga?
Amazing! Guess what? You get a discount!
- If you ARE taking the 300 hr program, you receive $400 off the total cost of the program.
Details of 300 hr Teacher Training
The 300hr program has ongoing enrollment, which means that you can begin your program with any of the offered modules. There is no technical timeline in which you must complete the 7 modules, however, it is recommended that you take 15-24 months to complete the program.
Your tuition includes:
- 300hr Certification
- 7 Modules
- 1 Mentor Meeting after every module
- 2-3 hour Practicum/Feedback Session, 1-2 times per year
- 30 classes at Citizen Yoga
- Binder and materials
- Introductory Binder, received at first mentorship meeting after your first module
6 Steps to Enrollment
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Choose your first module (you can choose any from the list below!) You can sign up for more than one.
3. Fill out the provided payment plan link for the 300hr program HERE.
4. Place your deposit.
5. Set up your payment plan + select the start date of your 30 class pass with Anne Zemba (email@example.com)
6. View the schedule of the other modules as you make your choices + select your modules for the year. Remember that you can pick and choose modules that correlate to your interests.
For each module, teachers will assign 1 or 2 books that are relevant to the topic being covered. These books are not required, but highly recommended. Unless advised prior to the start of the module, students are not required to read the assigned books before the module.
▲ Fall of the Human Intellect by Parathasarathy *read within 6 months of beginning the 300hr program
▲ Light on Pranayama: The Yogic Art of Breathing by B.K.S. Iyengar *Reference as you are taught various pranayama techniques
▲ Yoga of the Subtle Body by Tias Little *read within 1 year of beginning 300hr program
▲ Yoga & Ayurveda by Paul Dugliss *read prior to Anatomy, Ayurveda and TCM module
▲ Key Muscles of Yoga & Key Poses of Yoga by Ray Long *review prior to Anatomy, Ayurveda and TCM module
▲ Light on Life by B.K.S. Iyengar *read within 6 months of beginning the 300hr program
▲ Notebook for training notes, writing assignments and class observations
▲ Props for Yoga, (Inversions, Standing and Seated) by Eyal Shifroni
ESSENTIALS TO BRING TO TRAINING
▲ Yoga Mat (towel optional)
▲ CY Teacher Training Binder (you will need this EVERYDAY!)
▲ Books that are relevant to homework assignments/class discussion
▲ Journal, notebook and pen
▲ Yoga clothes
▲ Floor chair, cushion, etc. (optional)
Let’s be friends
Once you’re all registered for 300 hr Teacher Training, join our Facebook group to see updates, communicate with your fellow trainees + more!
“I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to participate in the 300 hr Teacher Training module “Props, Pivotal Poses, and Philosophy” in December 2019. This collaboration between Kacee Must (Citizen Yoga) and Chris Briney (Center for Iyenger Yoga) was of the upmost quality and highly impacted both my personal practice and teaching. Poses that I had done and cued an innumerable number of times, such as Trikonasana, now hold different meaning and significance in my body and words. I feel and understand these pivotal poses with a new depth and intelligence, and am excited to share this with my students.
…There was so much information packed into those four amazing days: lecture and discussion, asana practice, group work, and ample time to physically work with the pivotal poses and props. It was a joy getting to know the other participants, and the hours flew by! I would strongly recommend this educational experience to both practitioners and teachers seeking to gain fresh perspective and deepen their understanding.”
From Alice Lucas, for Dec. 2019 Module I: Props, Pivotal Poses + Philosophy
300 hr Immersion Weekends
Ayurveda, Chinese Medicine + Anatomy
Online Course July 30th-Aug 2nd 2020
With Giustina Easton (Anatomy) + Alex Herman (Acupuncturist) + Rachel Redmond (Ayurveda) + Kacee Must (Yoga + Philosophy)
Self Practice + Sadhana
December 3-6, 2020
With Kacee Must + Chris Briney (Center of Iyengar Yoga)
Adaptive Yoga: Modifications + Inclusivity
April 22-25, 2021
With Kacee Must + Mindy Eisenberg + Anne Zemba